COFAF does not necessarily endorse the views and information provided in the links below. We encourage our members and site visitors to use their own discretion as they explore those resources that best suit their families.
- Adoption Learning Partners - Online courses for adoptive parents and prospective adoptive parents
- Caregivers' Corner - For foster and adoptive parents in Ohio with information about free training and much more
- Child Welfare Information Gateway - A national website listing articles for both parents and professionals relevant to child welfare, including adoption
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network - An organization with tools and information related to childhood trauma
- North American Council for Adoptable Children - A national organization advocating for adoptive families with particularly good information about adoption subsidies
- Ohio's Adoption Guide - A booklet about adoption created by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (opens as PDF)
- Tapestry Books - A website listing and reviewing books and resources pertinent to adoption
- The Donaldson Adoption Institute - Providing leadership that improves laws, policies and practices – through sound research, education and advocacy – in order to better the lives of everyone touched by adoption.
- The Ohio Family Care Association - A statewide association of foster, adoptive, birth, and kinship families